Monday, July 5, 2010

yohh...back..hahaha..emmm...sian sia..alone at home..jus wake up..then lata 12 need meet qiang the all at 292 there do art..siann sio..wth...oh ya...everyone rmb arr...dun contact my 91430506 de num arr...currently no money leh..lazy top up..when my 82891681 no money oso then top up again :D
yeah!!tell u someting!!my sis bought miie a VCD !!!from "liu qian" de..that magician... "D
DAMN HAPPY SIAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boring..dunnno wad to post liao leh.. nvm...ii go find songs... :D


nahh..this is one of the song then one of my gan mei lk de..hmm tink so ba :D enjoy :D
wait ii go find somemore :D


this song is liked by miie and my bro!!! :D NICE?
haha here preparing lots of David Tao ,陶吉吉 songs :D hahahahaha..mus enjoy leh :D


this song i tink not bad ba :D but this singer got alot of nice songs :D


nicenice?ii tink this song quite nice ba


ii love this song!!!ROXXXXXXX!
another nice song for u all..

love it?????
hehehehe..now this is the song of my idol!!!!

hahahaha enjoy the video songs ba..gtg soon :D BYE!LOVES~~~YOU......

No comments:

Post a Comment